Monday, July 27, 2009

The Rejuvinate and Renew Reading Challenge

[Renew+Button.jpg]

Becky at One Literature Nut has organized her first reading challenge, the Rejuvenate & Renew Challenge '09. Becky's such a warm and generous blogger and I expect that participating in the challenge will keep me from procastinating, so I'm signing up!

Here's the challenge:
  • Choose any three non-fiction books that deal with a topic you've wanted to learn more about. This could be money & finance, home decorating, budget tips, weight loss, nutrition, beauty & fashion, writing, religion, philosophy, literary theory, or even a biography. (You get the picture.) Basically, take three how to or self help books that you've been wanting to read, and join in!
  • Read these books between June 1st and September 1st.
  • Sign up by posting a simple comment at One Literature Nut.
  • Take the button created above and post in your own blog, with a link back to One Literature Nut so that we can all see what everyone is reading.
  • Review your books, and once a week Becky'll put up a post for us to link our individual post/review.
  • Enjoy finding out more about what everyone else is learning this summer!
I'd like to improve my diet/fitness and financial fitness. Here's my initial list:
  1. How Successful People Think by John C. Maxwell
  2. The Flat Belly Diet

3 comments:

  1. You're so sweet! Thanks for your kind words, and I'm so happy you're joining us. :) Good luck, and I can't wait to see all you read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't already have so many books to read, I would take up this challenge. Sounds fun!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice challenge! For the financial aspect may I recommend Right on the Money by Pat Robertson. I reviewed the Audio Book at You Gotta Read Reviews. It is very informative and not preachy! Best Wishes for success!
    I am currently listening to Age of the Unthinkable by Joshua Cooper Ramo which I think you would find interesting too! Martha

    ReplyDelete